5 Benefits of Exfoliating with the ORGAID Purifying Face Polish
If you know anything about skincare, you probably already know the importance of exfoliating. There are many different types of exfoliators on the market, but they can all be categorized under two main kinds: physical and chemical. At ORGAID, we recommend physical exfoliation that uses safe and natural ingredients. Our newest product, the Purifying Face Polish with Honey Crystal & Brown Rice, is a fantastic way to achieve smooth and healthy skin without the use of harmful chemicals. Here are 5 benefits of using it in your regular skincare routine:
1. The number one reason you should be using exfoliating with the Purifying Face Polish is that it instantly smooths skin and unclogs pores. Its main ingredients, honey crystal and brown rice, gently buff away dead skin cells and making your complexion more luminous and even-toned. Those with oilier complexions and large pores can especially benefit from this face scrub as it helps to refine and release any built-up oil that may cause breakouts. This product is multi-purpose too, so feel free to use it on any dry areas on the body that could use some softening up, such as the elbows or lips.
2. The Purifying Face Polish is not only a great exfoliator, it also leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized with its special blend of organic oils. We use jojoba, sunflower, and soybean oils because of their amazing moisturizing properties. Jojoba oil, in particular, is well-known for being lighter than other face oils and is easily absorbing. And sunflower oil helps to recover a damaged skin barrier and improve its moisture retention, making it a beneficial ingredient for those that struggle with dry or sensitive skin. Lastly, soybean oil is rich in essential fatty acids that help to enhance the moisture levels in the skin.
3. The ingredients in the Purifying Face Polish also contain healing properties to the skin. Honey is well-known for its medicinal and antibacterial qualities. Additionally, soybean, safflower, and sunflower oil are rich in antioxidants like Vitamin E and Omega-6 that promote regeneration, healing, and decrease of inflammation. This face polish isn’t just gentle—it also can also help soothe any potential irritation.
4. The Purifying Face Polish also reduces the appearance of aging by physically removing dead skin cells, thus stimulating the increase of new cell development. The rate in which our bodies are able to naturally shed and renew its cells declines as we age. This results in a complexion that has dull texture, uneven pigmentation, and fine lines. So how can you combat these conditions? By simply exfoliating with a face scrub on a regular basis, you can slow down this process and give your skin a boost where it needs a little extra help! We recommend exfoliating at least once a week to maintain a fresh, youthful complexion and have your skin operating at its best.
5. Finally, exfoliating with the ORGAID Purifying Face Polishpreps the skin for better absorption of other skincare products. If you’re someone who enjoys using sheet masks and serums, it’s crucial to remove any dead flakes which can hinder beneficial ingredients from effectively immersing into the skin. The great thing about exfoliating with the ORGAID face scrub is that it can be easily integrated with the rest of your skincare steps and help enhance any product you use after it. We recommend using it in conjunction with any of our organic sheet masks to fully experience the benefits of natural skincare!
If you’re interested in investing in a premium exfoliator, ORGAID’s Purifying Face Polish with Honey Crystal & Brown Rice is an easy way to incorporate this step into your regular skincare routine. It offers many different benefits from exfoliating your pores to minimizing dark spots and wrinkles—all while using safe and natural ingredients without any harmful chemicals. So what are you waiting for? Exfoliate your way to a brighter complexion today!